- Co-ordinating with the respective application owners will be required to ensure the new servers are configured to their specifications.
- Working on provisioning virtual servers on VMware, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Managing Active Directory (AD) Organizational Units (OU), Group Policy Objects (GPO) users and groups.
- Creating, Modifying, and Troubleshooting Group Policy, DNS as requested by users. Migrating Active Directories from one server to another.
- Performing RCA for window OS & Performance related issues for physical & Virtual servers.
- Working on ESX and ESXI, guest OS installation, setting up of VM priorities, Cloning and Snapshots, P2V, V2V MIGRATION using VMware Converter, advance features of ESX VMOTION, SVMOTION, HA and DRS.
- Installing and configuration of .Net Applications in Microsoft IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Performing Tuning for Applications using the Native Zip by the IIS 7.0, rolling out of MacAfee to Symantec Endpoint all the 3000 Windows Servers.
- Implementing and administering windows servers 2012/2008/2003, addressing and supporting all types of daily Wintel Server requests.
- Must be willing to travel for setting up various systems across the nation and perform feasibility studies.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements by regular mail to Integrated Technology Services Inc at 2201 Cooperative Way, Suite # 600, Herndon, VA 2017